Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: desktop led start blinking and computer not run  (Read 2764 times)

lakki

Topic Starter

• Experience: Familiar
    desktop led start blinking and computer not run
    « on: August 23, 2014, 10:12:47 PM »
    when i give supply to computer moniter's led (side of moniter power button) start blinking and i start the computer ..computer not start windows screen not showing...so i remove all part from motherboard one by one but still led blink...
    So can any one tell me what is the problem..?

jason2074

Egghead

• It doesn't matter.
    • Experience: Beginner
    Re: desktop led start blinking and computer not run
    « Reply #1 on: August 25, 2014, 04:31:39 AM »
    Did you mean using the extra female power outlet from the PSU on your desktop to power your monitor?

Ganesh

Greenhorn

• nothing is imposible
    • Certifications: List
    • Experience: Familiar
    « Reply #2 on: August 25, 2014, 05:03:27 AM »
    first check that your cpu's ram is connected properly in dim slot . please remove ram and clean it by erazer ( rubber ) . after that clean dim slot and reconnect ram in dim slot . your cpu will be start . thank you..... ;)
    believe in your self

j_wright

• Experience: Beginner
      « Reply #3 on: September 02, 2014, 11:50:04 AM »
      I am also facing the same problem although my PC is 8 years old.. its a bit slow too. occasionally when i try to turn on my PC its LED starts bilking then no nothing on the monitor screen.. i never understood whats the reason behind.. i am Using Window XP...
      Slimweight patch Plus gives you all the powerful nutrients that help you to boost your metabolism, reduce your emotional hunger and also enhance your energy levels. So, now place your order at special discount price and get a slim and toned body today! www.slimmingpatchofficial.com Slim Weight Patch plus is a powerful and most effective weight loss solution which helps you to lose weight by enhance your fat burning,Slimming Patch  reduce your cravings and increase your energy levels.