Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: Port_#0003.Hub_#0005 problem of connecting and disconnecting  (Read 9336 times)

shadowke

Topic Starter

• Experience: Familiar
    Port_#0003.Hub_#0005 problem of connecting and disconnecting
    « on: September 18, 2014, 10:33:22 AM »
    since about a week ago i have had 3659 errors with the device manager saying it has not been able to save to metastorage
    Before everybody shouts turn of the ac power and remove all usb then turn on power and insert all usb ye i tried that for 12times now even 4 times a full night without any ac power and even removed the battery for 2 nights . i went into device manager to search the problem and it says that its Port_#0003.Hub_#0005 and that windows has deactivated it error 43.
    But it keeps connecting and disconnecting and connecting and disconnecting thats making me crazy and willingly to trow the pc out of the window. i also reinstalled windows 7 and 8 so i have absolutely no freaking idea what else i can do .

Hopefully someone can help me .

Thx anyway for reading .

Shadowke

patio

• Genius
    • Maud' Dib
      • Yes
    • Experience: Beginner
    Re: Port_#0003.Hub_#0005 problem of connecting and disconnecting
    « Reply #1 on: September 18, 2014, 04:34:32 PM »
    If your using an external hub device throw it in the bin and get another one...
    Their cheap...
    " Anyone who goes to a psychiatrist should have his head examined. "