Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: Laptop cannot run without being plugged  (Read 2469 times)

Rinnievu1511

Topic Starter

• Experience: Beginner
    Laptop cannot run without being plugged
    « on: October 09, 2014, 11:24:42 AM »
    I have an Acer S7 which I've been using for a year now. Everything is pretty new since I'm pretty careful in using it. But recently, since I updated my laptop to Window ver 8.1, it cannot work if I don't plug-in, even if it's fully charged. This problem was randomly happen before, but happens more often recently. I've tried turning on the laptop without plug-in few times. The screen is on for a few minutes and then automatically shut down. It's really annoyed me that I always have to carry the charger with me :'( I have brought it to the Acer company, and they said that my hardware needs to be replaced, not the battery. However, the price is crazily expensive so I told them I would think about it. Any suggestion in inexpensive way, please?

Rinnievu1511

Topic Starter

• Experience: Beginner
      Re: Laptop cannot run without being plugged
      « Reply #1 on: October 09, 2014, 11:27:04 AM »
      PLUS, Since I've updated to the new ver of Window 8, my mouse cannot scroll, zoom in and zoom out by using 2 fingers as well. This is suck!