Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: Computer parts  (Read 2499 times)

Lovecook

Topic Starter

• Experience: Familiar
    Computer parts
    « on: October 26, 2014, 07:57:26 PM »
    Hey guys i want to know if this computer parts are compatible! CPU: AMD FX-6300 3.5GHZ 6-CORE BOX , Motherboard: ASROCK 880GM-LE FX RETAIL , RAM: MUSHKIN 997030 DIMM 8GB DDR3-1600 DUAL ESSENTIALS SERIES , Case: MS-TECH CA-0300 RAPTOR NG BLACK/GREY WITH GREEN LED FANS , Hard Drive: SEAGATE ST1000DM003 1TB BARRACUDA 7200.14 SATA3 , PSU: COOLERMASTER G750M GM SERIES 750W MODULAR PSU – 80+ BRONZE (RS750-AMAAB1-EU)  ???

I would appreciate you help thank you!!!!  :)

camerongray

Expert
      • Yes
      • Cameron Gray - The Random Rambings of a Computer Geek
    • Certifications: List
    • Computer: Specs
    • Experience: Expert
    Re: Computer parts
    « Reply #1 on: October 27, 2014, 03:46:31 AM »
    What is the intended use of this system?

That motherboard is very old and doesn't list support for your CPU.  You should replace this with a more modern board from a better brand such as Gigabyte or ASUS.

What sort of video card are you going to use?  Unless you are only doing very basic office type work, the onboard graphics with an AMD FX will not be enough.

I would generally avoid Coolermaster power supplies and go with something from Corsair (Non CX/VS), XFX, Seasonic.etc.  750w is also overkill for this sort of system, even with a top end video card you won't need more than 650w and without a video card or 300w without a video card.

Lovecook

Topic Starter

• Experience: Familiar
      Re: Computer parts
      « Reply #2 on: October 27, 2014, 07:52:08 AM »
      Okey thank you very much