Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: Auto Installer - Installs software that you want as unattended install  (Read 2550 times)

DaveLembke

Topic Starter

Sage
  • Certifications: List
  • Computer: Specs
  • Experience: Expert
Anyone ever use this before or anything similar to suggest a good auto installer?

I was looking at a new build and wondering if there was a way to make an auto installer with unattended install to where you can simply list programs, applications, utilities you want installed and run a single install process which then would take over and install it all. I found this below, and it looks sort of like what I want, but if I already have the software and its not something downloaded from the web to be installed, I am not sure if I can have it install say software I already purchased with a download and key and for it to automatically enter the key and register it on the system that its being installed to etc where fields have to be populated to register software that I own a legal license for.

https://ninite.com/