Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: Anyone here with Yahoo Messenger experience? HELP!  (Read 1739 times)

MickieJo

Anyone here with Yahoo Messenger experience? HELP!
« on: November 04, 2005, 08:03:31 PM »
When Yahoo Messenger (7.0) started acting strangely (I've been continually booted out of it while trying to use it for a couple days), I deleted all mention of Yahoo Messenger using the "Add or Remove Programs" feature in Control Options. (I have Windows XP.) I also deleted anything else I found having to do with Yahoo Messenger on my C: drive. Then I tried to download a "clean" version of the Messenger program from the Internet. What I am getting is an error message that says, "Could not load the DLL library. The specified module could not be found." Is this a problem associated with the download program itself, OR is the DLL library in a separate directory somewhere and it happens to be corrupt? If the problem is the latter, what should I do? And if the problem is the former (download program on Internet is corrupt), then how do I contact Yahoo??  ???

GX1_Man

Re: Anyone here with Yahoo Messenger experience? H
« Reply #1 on: November 04, 2005, 08:57:56 PM »
<<And if the problem is the former (download program on Internet is corrupt), then how do I contact Yahoo??  >>

www.yahoo.com

Are you really sure you want that thing? That is the biggest question.