Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: Website says Action Cancelled  (Read 6189 times)

Heather Williams

Website says Action Cancelled
« on: July 06, 2004, 11:06:25 AM »
Im trying to download this game called Singles Flirt Up Your Life..I got through the download process but than I push a button that says Purchase Now..and when I do it goes to a site that says Action Cancelled. I have tried to get to it many times.  I think it may be Internet Explorer..Could someone please help me? Thanks!

Joleen

Re: Website says Action Cancelled
« Reply #1 on: July 06, 2004, 11:07:53 AM »
The site is probably not functioning right now or has moved.  I'm not even going to ask you any questions about this game you're trying to play.

Heather

« Reply #2 on: July 06, 2004, 11:10:46 AM »
No its not really a website...its been doin that with some other websites on Internet Explorer. I also have Netscape..but i dont know how to make that my default internet. Because when I push the purchase button it automaticaly goes through internet explorer.  

merlin

« Reply #3 on: July 06, 2004, 12:43:00 PM »

Raptor

« Reply #4 on: July 06, 2004, 04:21:14 PM »
The site is probably not functioning right now or has moved.  I'm not even going to ask you any questions about this game you're trying to play.

It made me a better lover.

I believe it is a Sims rip-off. With better graphics. I have it somewhere, I dared not install it, though, who knows what evil might be hidden inside.. *shivers*.. sims

I suggest you download Mozilla Firefox, Heather.

http://texturizer.net/firefox/ - Mozilla Firefox - Freeware

Much more reliable, safe and user-friendly than Netscape or Internet Explorer combined. It will also ask to set it's self as default browser when you first operate it.

« Last Edit: July 06, 2004, 04:23:50 PM by Raptor »

PCgeek8080

« Reply #5 on: July 25, 2004, 01:39:57 PM »

You can also download the Browser from:

http://mozilla.org - Mozilla Firefox - Freeware