Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: video converter stretch option  (Read 4549 times)

sherkhannabi

Topic Starter

Starter

• Experience: Beginner
    video converter stretch option
    « on: July 09, 2014, 12:28:36 AM »
    hello everybody,
    so i wanna convert the video for my blackberry curve with full screen. i used xmlbar and it has this option "curve full screen" but the problem is it convert the video very large size.
    my question is, is there any other converter that can convert the video with full screen (remove black width by stretching it) and still lower size. right now i use couple of converter and they have crop option which didn't work well.

DaveLembke

Sage
    • Certifications: List
    • Computer: Specs
    • Experience: Expert
    Re: video converter stretch option
    « Reply #1 on: July 10, 2014, 07:01:51 PM »
    I used Format Factory which is a free tool to size down videos dimensions etc to play on my portable devices when traveling. You can select a aspect ratio or an X,Y screen size for it to size down to. Sizing down works great, but making videos larger, depending on how much stretching goes on at a certain point you will get pixel stretch making it fuzzy/blurry. Having a original video of larger and sizing down always works best, but making larger, pixels get stretched and so quality is lost the larger you go. You might be able to stretch it a small amount without loss with Format Factory. Another tool that might work but is used best for conversions is Virtual Dub. Although I know for a fact that Format Factory has more sizing features because its intended for portable device videos etc.

I have seen some youtube videos where people record video with their phones and then try to size it to make it bigger vs a video column and it loses lots of quality due to pixel stretch.

leory

• Experience: Beginner
      « Reply #2 on: March 17, 2015, 01:10:21 AM »
      I suggest you can try some free video converters. Just search "Adoreshare" on Google. Open it and you will find "Freeware" page. Good luck to you

coomok

Starter
      • lazzzzy man!
        • Experience: Familiar
        « Reply #3 on: March 25, 2015, 09:21:21 PM »
        In general, the widescreen always adopts 16:9 aspect ratio. You can use this freeware to do it.
        http://www.videoconverterfactory.com/free-hd-video-converter/

Add you video > Settings > Change aspect ratio to 16:9 > Convert
        Hope it can resolve your problem.