Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: Adobe Flash Update  (Read 2169 times)

casse2go

Topic Starter

Hopeful
  • Don't feel bad...I'm lost too.
    Adobe Flash Update
    « on: June 16, 2015, 02:32:32 PM »
    Meagain, So I downloaded IE9 and it's even showint the web pages better. I also wanted to update Adobe Flash. SO I stated the download but when it came to the INSTALLER it hung around 30%  I tried again but i still hung. So I tried the steps for Windows. I made sure Shockwave Flash was Endabled. And That still had it hanging. I made sure Active Filtering was OFF and that didn't work. I don't know what else to do.

Please tell me why the ISTALLER hangs and how to fix it. Thank you... I am trying to install Adobe upgrade 18.0 or whatever as I have Adobe 17.0 already in use.

Wait...I forgot something. There was the word FINISHED on the page with the INSTALLER but also there was near the emptied bar *There was an error installing. And a red X at the end of the fill bar.  However, when I check the status of my Adobe Flash it indicate I am using 17.0 not 18.0 which is what I was trying to install.  Sorry about that...
    If you say, "I can", you're right. If you say, "I can't", you're also right.