Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: I need an online raw file editor  (Read 3578 times)

JacobRocks12

Topic Starter

Rookie

• Experience: Experienced
    I need an online raw file editor
    « on: May 30, 2015, 12:22:31 PM »
    I own my own Garry's Mod servers and I need an online free file hosting website that can view files as a raw file and access other files when a file is ran. Such as a file calling data from another file in the \data directory. I tried using GitHub raw file but it cant access other files in that directory. I need this for hosting the PHP file for the loading screen. Any luck?

DaveLembke

Sage
    • Certifications: List
    • Computer: Specs
    • Experience: Expert
    Re: I need an online raw file editor
    « Reply #1 on: May 30, 2015, 01:08:26 PM »
    How about hosting your own Apache or FTP server? Apache would support the PHP and FTP would allow direct access to the data files.

JacobRocks12

Topic Starter

Rookie

• Experience: Experienced
      « Reply #2 on: May 30, 2015, 11:42:30 PM »
      How about hosting your own Apache or FTP server? Apache would support the PHP and FTP would allow direct access to the data files.
      I actually just found one  ;D, its called OpenShift by RedHat. Works great with PHP 5.4! It even can read other files in its FTP server. Easy to set up!

DaveLembke

Sage
      • Certifications: List
      • Computer: Specs
      • Experience: Expert
      « Reply #3 on: May 31, 2015, 10:59:07 AM »
      cool glad you found a solution... I'm going to check into that OpenShift to see its pros and cons and make myself aware of its features etc. Thanks for letting us know your all set.  :)