Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: Problems with Windows Photo Gallery & pics on FB  (Read 2792 times)

debby

Topic Starter

Hopeful

Problems with Windows Photo Gallery & pics on FB
    « on: July 12, 2015, 04:42:31 PM »
    I was on a classified page on FB, and a game site also, and the pictures would not load up.  At first they seem to come on, then quickly change to a white box with a little red cross in the upper left corner.  What could be causing this?  I just ran a full scan on my computer and malware scan, everything was clean.

Also, with Windows Photo Gallery there is a command that lets you email the picture.  For some reason, when I email a picture, it sends 15 emails and no picture attached to it.  I'm sure this worked at one time, but it sure isn't working now and I don't know enough about program settings or whatever, to change anything.  I read the Help, but no Help could answer the question. I've got an older computer, running Vista and it is an AMD Athalon 64 processor 3500+ 2.21 GHz, RAM 2.00, 32-bit operating system.

Any help would be appreciated!

Debby