Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: Problem with my laptop ! Help Please  (Read 2040 times)

Alex11

Topic Starter

• Experience: Familiar
    Problem with my laptop ! Help Please
    « on: July 18, 2015, 02:49:02 PM »
    Hy ! I have a laptop with windows 8.
    I have a laptop for about two months . And in the last three days I have some problems with it. I kept giving errors : Hard Errors and like that ...
    Do not go any Windows app + I open internet explorer or else go orce very hard and I give that application is not responding . I need help ... I do not know what to them . The laptop is working fine 2.16 GHz , 8GB RAM and 1TB memory . Please help !

DaveLembke

Sage
    • Certifications: List
    • Computer: Specs
    • Experience: Expert
    Re: Problem with my laptop ! Help Please
    « Reply #1 on: July 18, 2015, 03:14:58 PM »
    Possible Solutions:

1.) Use a restore point to go back to a time when it worked fine.
    2.) Perform a factory system recovery which deletes all data and reinstalls clean just as the day you first gt the computer.
    3.) If the computer is covered by a warranty, use the warranty to get a replacement.

Geek-9pm

Mastermind
    • Geek After Dark
      • Gekk9pm bnlog
    • Certifications: List
    • Computer: Specs
    • Experience: Expert
    Re: Problem with my laptop ! Help Please
    « Reply #2 on: July 18, 2015, 09:13:50 PM »
    What DaveLembke says is true. This is not a contradiction, but a point of view.
    IMO, Aay Laptop o tablet that does not perform well after only two months must be reported to the vendor or the device maker.
    As for Windows 8.1, it is very forgiving and it will catch minor errors or abnormalities. The user shooed not have to do any thing at all, unless something horrible happened. Like being hit by a tornado or a mudslide.

Call the vendor right now!  8)