Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: Mouse and keyboard freeze or not responding  (Read 40351 times)

mll

Mouse and keyboard freeze or not responding
« on: August 10, 2015, 06:05:34 PM »
Hello.

Hour ago I experienced problem with windows 10 system, I was working with FL Studio, well it is heavy program, I have to say it uses a lot of RAm (saying this coz could be one of the reasons), I was adding some WAV files from local disc C to that program, and suddenly when i added one, and wanted to add one more, mouse freezes, keyboard freezes, I thougt just some low memory lag, left it for few minutes no changes, my program plays music, but mouse and keyboard do not work.

I had to do force restart.
It boots fine, just found that error in events log when you force restart:"windows has shutdown unexpectedly..." well known stuff.

I had only 5GB left free on local disk C where is system, if that could be one reason why i experienced error.

So my question is where I can exactly find what happened that time, it was around 23:58 my time zone, I remembered time coz I would need it in log viewing things.

Can I actually find windows 10 full logs to check somehow what actually happened that moment, what caused this freeze.

I have to say also that I tried to unplug both and plug again, but still did not worked, something happened wit system, memory, I wanna find the reason.

I am scared it could be faulty RAM again.

mll

Re: Mouse and keyboard freeze or not responding
« Reply #1 on: August 10, 2015, 06:37:18 PM »
Found this error, if it has connection with freezing mouse and keyboard.

Code: [Select]
- System

- Provider

[ Name]  Microsoft-Windows-Search
   [ Guid]  {CA4E628D-8567-4896-AB6B-835B221F373F}
   [ EventSourceName]  Windows Search Service

- EventID 3079

[ Qualifiers]  49152

Version 0

Level 2

Task 3

Opcode 0

Keywords 0x80000000000000

- TimeCreated

[ SystemTime]  2015-08-10T22:33:02.000000000Z

EventRecordID 1465

Correlation

- Execution

[ ProcessID]  0
   [ ThreadID]  0

Channel Application

Computer DESKTOP-7STU0P4

Security

- EventData

ExtraInfo Context: Windows Application Details: Insufficient quota to complete the requested service. (HRESULT : 0x800705ad) (0x800705ad) 
  VolumeName C:\

patio

• Genius
  • Maud' Dib
    • Yes
  • Experience: Beginner
Re: Mouse and keyboard freeze or not responding
« Reply #2 on: August 10, 2015, 06:47:26 PM »
Here is the issue:

I had only 5GB left free on local disk C where is system, if that could be one reason why i experienced error.
" Anyone who goes to a psychiatrist should have his head examined. "