Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: finding an old game  (Read 5733 times)

AJVanor

Topic Starter

• Experience: Familiar
    finding an old game
    « on: August 17, 2015, 04:40:14 PM »
    A couple years ago I was browsing through the internet and I found this game. It was a dungeon crawler that used one of Tolkien's languages for the commands. I think it was elvish but I may be wrong. Today I decided to revisit that game but I could not find it. Is there anyone who knows where is may be or how I can get there. Thank You.

DaveLembke

Sage
    • Certifications: List
    • Computer: Specs
    • Experience: Expert
    Re: finding an old game
    « Reply #1 on: August 21, 2015, 11:12:20 AM »
    I too have a list of some games that I would like to play but cant because I have no idea of the game title or who made it... mainly because even in a google search there are so many games out there that no matter how you describe the game your looking for, it looks like indie and other games out there. Knowing part of the game title might help some or who made the game etc as well as the time period that the game was created, as well as one key attribute to the game that makes it stand appart from other games such as a character name in the game etc which may be unique to that game or a town or place that may also be unique that would help in a google search or someone here saying... I think it might be this etc.

Such as the games title started with a Z
    Required Text Instructions to interact with game
    Ran on DOS
    Game is about 30+ years old

In which someone may suggest Zork