Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: UPDATE Choppy game play at high fps in all games.  (Read 13852 times)

DaveLembke

Sage
  • Certifications: List
  • Computer: Specs
  • Experience: Expert
Re: Screen tearing / skipping frames while gaming !
« Reply #15 on: August 22, 2015, 07:54:01 PM »
The things that are left is graphics card, mother board, processor or ram. I might just send graphics card back and get a new one what do you guys think ?

You might send a perfectly good video card back when the issue is elsewhere. Did you run a benchmark yet to show if there are any areas that are not performing to spec?

John123123

Topic Starter

Rookie

• Experience: Familiar
    Re: UPDATE Choppy game play at high fps in all games.
    « Reply #16 on: August 23, 2015, 10:21:51 AM »
    I just fixed the problem thanks to you bignastyid. Now i tried HDMI cable but my monitor doesnt support HDMI input so i needed to go plug it in the TV. I first tried DVI-I and VGA cable that i normally use the screen and the video was really bad i experianced the same thing as previously mentioned. But when i plugged in HDMI cable the sound was different the video completely changed the video was more pretty and high quality then before and also all the bugs that i have gotten before were gone. It wasnt the problem in graphics card after all im so stupid. Thanks to 0 people who help me solve this problem this FORUM SUCKS and im never coming back again.

BC_Programmer

Mastermind
    • Typing is no substitute for thinking.
      • Yes
      • Yes
      • BC-Programming.com
    • Certifications: List
    • Computer: Specs
    • Experience: Beginner
    Re: UPDATE Choppy game play at high fps in all games.
    « Reply #17 on: August 23, 2015, 02:11:07 PM »
    im never coming back again.

I feel better already.
    I was trying to dereference Null Pointers before it was cool.