Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: Is my keyboard broken?  (Read 2145 times)

EB165

Topic Starter

• Experience: Experienced
    Is my keyboard broken?
    « on: October 31, 2015, 01:07:51 PM »
    Hello, I have a Razer Blackwidow Ultimate and scince I got it I've noticed something wrong. Often enough so that even writing this is annoying, keys double press for no reason such as this, ddouble. The problem has persisted from Windows 8 to 10 and I tried lowering the repeat delay and rate but the problem still persists. I've had the keyboard for a year, hoping it'd sort itself out but evidentaly has not.

Thank you, EB165

DaveLembke

Sage
    • Certifications: List
    • Computer: Specs
    • Experience: Expert
    Re: Is my keyboard broken?
    « Reply #1 on: October 31, 2015, 01:14:07 PM »
    Problem ever since you got it.... it should have been returned back when you originally got it for a replacement under warranty as for the keyboard sounds to be the cause.

You can rule out the computer as the cause if you have a spare keyboard to use instead of this keyboard.

EB165

Topic Starter

• Experience: Experienced
      « Reply #2 on: October 31, 2015, 01:23:12 PM »
      I was going to return it but it was a gift and from Newegg, I got it after the 30 day return period expired.  :P

camerongray

Expert
        • Yes
        • Cameron Gray - The Random Rambings of a Computer Geek
      • Certifications: List
      • Computer: Specs
      • Experience: Expert
      « Reply #3 on: October 31, 2015, 05:46:43 PM »
      It will be under warranty for way more than 30 days.