Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: Windows 10 update nightmare  (Read 2777 times)

Jewerrem

Topic Starter

• Experience: Familiar
    Windows 10 update nightmare
    « on: November 21, 2015, 07:36:18 AM »
    I revenly received an upgrade invite from Microsoft offering a free download of 10 from my older but very reliable 7 version. System requirements all checked out, but but upon completion of the upgrade, my laptop was running noticeably slower. I limped it along until the end of the quarter and out it away. 2 months later I go to start it up and I end up stuck on a blue screen with a spinning circle of dots unable to access even my login screen or anything else. This repeats every time I attempt to start up. I called Microsoft help and got nowhere because the agent must remotely access which is not possible because I can't sign on to an Internet connection eventhough I have found that the connections screen is the only screen I can get to from the blue screen with spinning circle. I I get there with ctrl+alt+del but not able to connect. I need help as I'm in the thick of winter quarter and do not have the funds for a new computer. Please help.