Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: Does anyone use Windows 10?  (Read 7567 times)

Geek-9pm

Mastermind
  • Geek After Dark
    • Gekk9pm bnlog
  • Certifications: List
  • Computer: Specs
  • Experience: Expert
Re: Does anyone use Windows 10?
« Reply #30 on: November 27, 2015, 04:31:19 PM »
...Windows 10 does take some time to figure out.
Is this a credible assertion?
Windows 10 is Great, Except for the Parts That Are Terrible
Sep 7, 2015 How To Geek  :||x

strollin

Adviser
    • Yes
  • Certifications: List
  • Computer: Specs
  • Experience: Guru
« Reply #31 on: November 28, 2015, 07:31:02 AM »
... Windows 10 does take some time to figure out.
To be honest, the majority of stuff you have been asking about is general Windows stuff, not specific to Windows 10 at all.  You would have encountered these same issues if your new computer had come with XP, Win 7 or Win 8 rather than Win 10.

debby

Topic Starter

Hopeful

« Reply #32 on: November 28, 2015, 03:26:11 PM »
    And you're probably right, Strollin, but it has been so long (I have had my other computer for 10 years I think) that I forgot a lot of what I'm asking and the fact it is shown in a different way that I am unfamiliar with and afraid to hit the wrong key or click on something I shouldn't.  I guess I'm not giving myself enough time to "learn" it and less time making it like the old one was.  Some of the things I have tried to change are not on here or else not as easy to find. But thanks to all of you, you all have been very patient with me and helped me a lot.  There was definitely new stuff I learned, I even saved some of the websites on Favorites in case I need to look at them again.  Hopefully, at this point, I got it going relatively smoothly.  Well, except I was playing Mahjong and a pop-up came on and said there was a problem with the driver, then almost as soon as it closed my game, it came on saying it was fixed.  Now, that I DO NOT understand.  But I'll get it!

Debby

Coco147

Starter

• Experience: Beginner
      « Reply #33 on: December 16, 2015, 10:55:28 PM »
      The more you use, the familiar you will be with it. I was also afraid of being not able to use my first iPhone. After some time, I can use it very well. I had used Windows 10 for a while on my another computer. I found this operating system is pretty good and very easy to perform. Don't hesitate. Windows 10 is the trend.