Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: converting incoming messeges to html format  (Read 2047 times)

Emanuel

converting incoming messeges to html format
« on: November 26, 2005, 01:21:04 PM »
Hi i need to put stationery for one compaany but when im replying to someone who wrote to me a text messege the stationery is not comming . When im reciving mails in html format everything is fine so if you know how to do it please write to me or maby is posible to mix a text format plus a html signiture at the bottom thank you

merlin_2

Re: converting incoming messeges to html format
« Reply #1 on: November 26, 2005, 02:07:36 PM »
From what source are these emails coming form.......

Emanuel

« Reply #2 on: November 27, 2005, 03:06:43 AM »
well usualy its windows but the problem basic is that i have a signiture and i want to use it all the time but when someone is sending me email in text the outlook is not attaching my signiture bc it have got it in HTML and the answer email is becoming automaticly a text

pcwizard

Hopeful

• A computer is for life, not just gaming!!
    « Reply #3 on: November 27, 2005, 03:28:38 AM »
    Your signature/stationery doesnt usually get added when you reply - only when you start a new email.

You are replying in the same format with the same format in which they sent it to you.
    A computer is for life....not just gaming!!

Emanuel

« Reply #4 on: November 27, 2005, 05:36:59 AM »
    thanks champ for advice but i know it already i need to find out how to change it that every one gone recive the mail in html doesynt matter that he sended to me in text format ;/