Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: I got banend on live chat of Computer hope  (Read 4066 times)

AlaskaDZ

Topic Starter

• Experience: Beginner
    I got banend on live chat of Computer hope
    « on: July 03, 2016, 07:13:02 AM »
    I got banend on live chat of Computer hope for putting F and S together in one word what is wrong with F and S together in one word is it a error combo or what becouse i did not say anyting bad just got banned for it

Please can you unban me ADmin from the live chat Please

Salmon Trout

Genius

• Yes
    • Computer: Specs
    • Experience: Experienced
    Re: I got banend on live chat of Computer hope
    « Reply #1 on: July 03, 2016, 11:45:57 AM »
    Is FS an abbreviation? If so, what for?

Allan

• Mastermind
    • Experience: Guru
    « Reply #2 on: July 03, 2016, 12:13:12 PM »
    There are plenty of better Windows Support chat rooms where you will be treated with respect. I suggest you try one of them.

camerongray

Expert
      • Yes
      • Cameron Gray - The Random Rambings of a Computer Geek
    • Certifications: List
    • Experience: Expert
    « Reply #3 on: July 03, 2016, 01:45:24 PM »
    The bot is hilariously broken and never seems to get fixed - It appears as though it's had so many rules cobbled into it over the years that it now goes a bit mental.  I've been slapped for using acronyms like "SSH" before.

There are plenty of better Windows Support chat rooms where you will be treated with respect. I suggest you try one of them.
    This.

Salmon Trout

Genius

• Yes
    « Reply #4 on: July 03, 2016, 01:48:17 PM »
    I've been slapped for using acronyms like "SSH" before.
    Quite right too!

lostcoast

Hopeful
    « Reply #5 on: July 25, 2016, 07:18:38 AM »
    Really Alan?  thanks so much for you professional support 

It was a bot issue, but you do get 4 tries to figure it out before banned.

Salmon Trout why don't you stop posting here in this heading because you have no clue whats going on or how to help with chat related issues.
    I am  Moderator of Computerhope Chat, for live help and assistance please use/click Free Help in the upper forum toolbar.

Allan

• Mastermind
    « Reply #6 on: July 25, 2016, 07:32:18 AM »
    Really Alan?  thanks so much for you professional support 

It was a bot issue, but you do get 4 tries to figure it out before banned.

Salmon Trout why don't you stop posting here in this heading because you have no clue whats going on or how to help with chat related issues.

Yes, really. You do not treat users with respect - as is evidenced by your comment to ST. Rather than telling people where they should or should not post, how about either ignoring a remark you don't like or responding courteously?

I was in CH chat all of 10 minutes before you told me to "go back to the forum where you belong". Want to talk about professional courtesy? Learn the meaning of "professionalism" first.

lostcoast

Hopeful
    « Reply #7 on: July 25, 2016, 02:58:40 PM »
    It was obvious your personality is not suited for chat so you were asked to leave.  That was many years ago and not much has changed.
    Since you don't have really anything to do with chat, it might be best you leave the chat heading to those who are qualified and the same for ST.
    I am  Moderator of Computerhope Chat, for live help and assistance please use/click Free Help in the upper forum toolbar.

Salmon Trout

Genius

• Yes
    « Reply #8 on: July 25, 2016, 03:39:50 PM »
    Well, I sure got told! I won't go in the chat, but this ain't the chat. Can LC boot me off here? Do I have to stand for being spoken to like that?

Salmon Trout

Genius

• Yes
    « Reply #9 on: July 25, 2016, 03:50:11 PM »
    your personality is not suited for chat
    Translation: You are not a neckbeard j-wad who runs his mouth.

BC_Programmer

Mastermind
    • Typing is no substitute for thinking.
      • Yes
      • Yes
      • BC-Programming.com
    • Certifications: List
    • Experience: Beginner
    « Reply #10 on: July 25, 2016, 03:56:10 PM »
    Here are some personalities deemed suitable:

Code: [Select]
    loonytoon:       what you need to remember with cameron is that he is a university bookworm and as such they think they are always right, even when proved wrong, they will always have an exit strategy. They have no "real world" experience and live in a small cocooned society where everyone is of the same mind set. IMHO the best thing to do is let them think they are right
    loonytoon:       and leave them to their own devices, eventually, if you give them enough rope, they will hang them self. I don't see this as giving up but being the bigger person. We all know he is a cantankerous little *censored* witt therefore you can not have a discussion with him because "he is right and your not" so it will just end up being an argument. Dumb can be educated
    loonytoon:       but stupid is as stupid does.
    db100547:        loonytoon: that 'hit the nail right on the head . especially the "he is a cantankerous little *censored* witt "
    db100547:        but also ' his illness' (lol) seems to have spread to some of his mates.
    loonytoon:       db100547: hence thats why i have nothing to do with him now, but i will happily supply the rope
    db100547:        loonytoon: sure you have enough to fulfill all requests ???
    db100547:        i'm sure there are many who would require some .
    db100547:        loonytoon: can you organize a nick change of camerongray to cantankerous little *censored* witt ( joke)
    loonytoon:       i have contacted these guys http://www.ormiston-wire.co.uk/ suppliers of wire rope to Isambard Kindom Brunel who said they have it covered
    loonytoon:       db100547: nick change, that would be soooo funny
    db100547:        he he that sounds like their stock will be cleared .
    loonytoon:       they can run 24/7 to cope with demand
    db100547:        loonytoon: it starts with the same letter, after all lol
    loonytoon:       LMFAO http://www.behindthename.com/name/cameron
    db100547:        OK >>> http://www.ormiston-wire.co.uk/ <<<< , my view is they would need to .
    db100547:        loonytoon: Yea , >>> From a Scottish surname meaning "crooked nose" from Gaelic cam "crooked" and srn "nose". <<< miss out the 'nose' bit and it would fit
    loonytoon:       From a Scottish surname meaning "crooked nose" well if i ever met him,it would be by time I left
    I was trying to dereference Null Pointers before it was cool.

Allan

• Mastermind
    « Reply #11 on: July 25, 2016, 04:13:58 PM »
    Guys, while I appreciate the support we all know with whom we are dealing -- no need to lower ourselves to his level. Let's just let the thread die out let him see how we do things on the forum. Thanks.