Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: Microsoft Money 2003 Help needed  (Read 2471 times)

bob1286

Topic Starter

Hopeful
    • Experience: Beginner
    Microsoft Money 2003 Help needed
    « on: August 10, 2016, 09:25:26 AM »
    I have a few bonds that I am trying to enter and was only some how able to get one fully entered in right, but, when I do the others it doesn't ask for like a mature date.

I also, have cash and credit deposits and would like to be able to enter those separate but, keep it as one deposit.

plodr

Beginner

• Experience: Familiar
      Re: Microsoft Money 2003 Help needed
      « Reply #1 on: August 10, 2016, 02:28:25 PM »
      I use the government software to check on my bonds.
      https://www.treasurydirect.gov/indiv/tools/tools_savingsbondwizard_download.htm
      I used this on Windows 2000, XP and Win 7 computers.

I store the database on a USB stick when I plug it in to check the values, the program asks if I want to load current pricing. I do and then it automatically shows the current value, when the bond matures, the interest rate. When I close one (I have different value savings bonds) it always asks if I want to save the information.
      I do and then the database for each is updated. I think I look at them every 3 or 4 months.

As far as Microsoft Money 2003
      https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/2118008
      support ended 5 years ago
      Microsoft discontinued all online services and assisted support for all versions of Money on January 31, 2011.

Allan

• Mastermind
      • Experience: Guru
      Re: Microsoft Money 2003 Help needed
      « Reply #2 on: August 10, 2016, 02:31:04 PM »
      I have a few bonds that I am trying to enter and was only some how able to get one fully entered in right, but, when I do the others it doesn't ask for like a mature date.

I also, have cash and credit deposits and would like to be able to enter those separate but, keep it as one deposit.

Clearly all that money you're making with your computer repair business.