Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: How to dissociate an already-hacked computer from your real identity..?  (Read 5162 times)

kingneil

Topic Starter

Rookie

• Experience: Beginner
    Let's say that you have a computer that is hiding behind a dedicated Tor Ethernet hotspot.

So let's assume the computer got hacked by web browser exploit.

So it is hacked, but it is still connected via a Tor Ethernet.

Therefore, the hacker can see WHAT you are doing, but not WHO you are, i.e. your real IP.

So... I want to operate in this environment.

What kinds of things would I do to stop this laptop from being tied to me..?

I will give you a list of things I thought of... I would like you to add to this list or correct anything I got wrong.

1. Laptop manufacturer

2. System spec

3. Wipe/re-install the BIOS and HDD from any previous attacks

4. Lists of programs installed. Perhaps only install a web browser and nothing else

5. Don't visit sites in your ordinary browsing routine on clearnet

6. Typing style / speed / vocabulary / language / typos, i.e. forensic linguistics

7. Time of the day that you use the computer.. clock on the machine..

8. Physically remove the webcam, mic

9. Physically remove the WiFi chip, so it can't scan for nearby networks and devices. So the only connection is directly by Ethernet to the Tor hotspot

10. Don't type your real name, or log into any accounts tied to your real name.

What do you think..?

DaveLembke

Sage
    • Certifications: List
    • Computer: Specs
    • Experience: Expert
    Re: How to dissociate an already-hacked computer from your real identity..?
    « Reply #1 on: September 25, 2016, 03:20:11 PM »
    I read this as:

Let's say that you have a computer that is hiding behind a dedicated Tor Ethernet hotspot.

So let's assume the computer got hacked by web browser exploit say I put remote software on this system for remote control from elsewhere

So it is hacked, but it is still connected via a Tor Ethernet.

Therefore, the hacker can see WHAT you are doing, but not WHO you are, i.e. your real IP.

So... I want to operate in this environment.

What kinds of things would I do to stop this laptop from being tied to me..? I want to do illegal activities but trying to hide this in a question that maybe someone will answer and help me hide myself when I illegally do something.

I will give you a list of things I thought of... I would like you to add to this list or correct anything I got wrong. Help me perfect my ways of hiding my illegal behavior.

1. Laptop manufacturer

2. System spec

3. Wipe/re-install the BIOS and HDD from any previous attacks

4. Lists of programs installed. Perhaps only install a web browser and nothing else

5. Don't visit sites in your ordinary browsing routine on clearnet

6. Typing style / speed / vocabulary / language / typos, i.e. forensic linguistics

7. Time of the day that you use the computer.. clock on the machine..

8. Physically remove the webcam, mic

9. Physically remove the WiFi chip, so it can't scan for nearby networks and devices. So the only connection is directly by Ethernet to the Tor hotspot

10. Don't type your real name, or log into any accounts tied to your real name.

What do you think..?

Code: [Select]
    What do you think..?
    My thoughts are that your a wanna be hacker, and a weak black hat trying to find a way to avoid getting caught. We cant help with this hiding and very questionable "SHADY" use.