Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: Missing .dll files  (Read 4817 times)

jawanda56

Missing .dll files
« on: December 08, 2005, 07:43:16 AM »
I have Intel P4 based desktop set with 2.4ghz processer, 256mb ram(400mhz FSB), 40GB hdd with 4 partitions, onboard video and audio systems, FDD, CD rom drive, and ADSL Broadband. My operating system is WinXP Pro (SP2) and it being updated to latest windows updates. My security centre settings are as per recomendations. Norton Antivirus is with latest upates. The computer is functioning very well for games, internet and other MS Office applications.

One of my application, 'Typing Tutor 6' doesnot start due to missing files in the C:\windows\system directory. The two files it can't find are GLCV20DR.DLL and GLFS20DR.DLL. These files can't be found using search in all drives. This problem started when I installed new OS. Can't reinstall 'typing tutor 6' as I no more have this disk. Please guide to find and restore these missing files from the internet.

Please help me...

jawanda56

Fed

• Sage
    • Experience: Experienced
    Re: Missing .dll files
    « Reply #1 on: December 08, 2005, 08:43:20 AM »
    You can buy the whole program for $20.  ???

jawanda56

Re: Missing .dll files
    « Reply #2 on: December 08, 2005, 11:31:40 PM »
    Fed:

Thanks for the advice. Buying is the last option for me, but if I can find the missing .dll files to make the program working again, could have been better. :'(

Thanks anyway...

jawanda56 :'(