Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: Equalizer Pro Setting Help  (Read 4322 times)

Gustavo Woltmann

Topic Starter

Starter

• Experience: Experienced
    Equalizer Pro Setting Help
    « on: June 25, 2017, 11:42:52 AM »
    I have installed free version of EqualizerPro. It has 7 days free trial version. After installing it my PC goes mute. No sound was coming out. Then I uninstall and re-install it. Now it is working. As it has more than 20 settings but I am not sure it is working properly or not. Anyone using EqualizerPro?

patio

• Genius
    • Maud' Dib
      • Yes
    • Experience: Beginner
    Re: Equalizer Pro Setting Help
    « Reply #1 on: June 25, 2017, 01:42:24 PM »
    If it's muted you are past the 7 day trial...
    " Anyone who goes to a psychiatrist should have his head examined. "

BC_Programmer

Mastermind
    • Typing is no substitute for thinking.
      • Yes
      • Yes
      • BC-Programming.com
    • Certifications: List
    • Computer: Specs
    « Reply #2 on: June 25, 2017, 01:46:42 PM »
    By some coincidence, OPs post is word for word identical to this one from three months ago, which is also the same age as This one, and This one From January.

As for the product- it looks like useless trash. It advertises that it "improves audio quality" Which doesn't make any sense. It seems to be a mediocre software equalizer. Considering the alternatives- which includes the equalizer that is included in the drivers for pretty much any sound device, as well as additional options which include free, and even open source projects like EqualizerAPO and It's GUI, it's unclear what purpose or goal EqualizerPro achieves.

It is worth noting, that Probit Software, the company responsible for it, is an Internet Marketing Company. They also require you to provide them your E-mail address and Zip/Postal code for their "free trial".

Normally, I'd just report this sort of spam but doing a search brings up a lot of spammers talking about how great this product is and how it improves audio quality, which is complete and utter gibberish; not only does it not do that, but it hardly exceeds the equalizer features of windows itself, let alone any that can be found in the driver software for common audio devices. That sort of trash needs to be corrected and it seems like a good way of doing that is to provide a detailed reply about why it's nonsense at a forum that is already well-established on Google which will likely usurp the top results, especially for users investigating it's legitimacy.
    I was trying to dereference Null Pointers before it was cool.

patio

• Genius
    • Maud' Dib
      • Yes
    « Reply #3 on: June 25, 2017, 04:59:48 PM »
    On that note...

Topic Closed.
    " Anyone who goes to a psychiatrist should have his head examined. "