Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: When I open new window, why is it not full screen?  (Read 2250 times)

Joel Bailey

When I open new window, why is it not full screen?
« on: December 13, 2005, 07:50:29 AM »
Each time I open a new window, I have to hit the little button at top to make it a full screen view. This is very aggravating - I know there must be a way to make each screen open up full automatically. Can anyone tell me how?

Elsie_G.

Re: When I open new window, why is it not full scr
« Reply #1 on: December 13, 2005, 12:09:35 PM »
Try stretching the top, bottom, left and right sides, of the window to fit your screen. IE: little arrows should come up if your in the right spot, on the border, just click and drag.  ;D All IE pages, after you do that, should come up that size. ::)

Spedz

« Reply #2 on: December 13, 2005, 12:13:27 PM »
But, Are all the windows only half-side? Or your internet windows...?

Joel Bailey

« Reply #3 on: December 13, 2005, 02:28:38 PM »
 :DThanks a bunch for the info Elsie. It was driving me crazy but that did the trick.

Joel Bailey

Try stretching the top, bottom, left and right sides, of the window to fit your screen. IE: little arrows should come up if your in the right spot, on the border, just click and drag.  ;D All IE pages, after you do that, should come up that size. ::)