Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: Re: What do you do in real life?  (Read 7781 times)

Roofvogel

Re: What do you do in real life?
« Reply #30 on: January 05, 2006, 09:39:37 AM »
Yah Weh isn't Dutch, you idiot. Haven't you got a pope to assassinate?

I'm a guy pretending to be Roofvogel even though that's Dutch for Raptor.

Sjeesh, I was wondering if you people were ever going to figure it out.  >:(

Roofvogel

« Reply #31 on: January 05, 2006, 09:48:15 AM »
In case you're wondering; the reason I came back is because I felt bad about the private message I had left on the forums. The moderator deserves better than that as he's working quite hard on Computerhope.com. (Well, apart from the looks, which I am still convinced are bloody ugly!)

So consider this my formal apology to anyone insulted. Apart from the people that have been arrogant and say silly things when I try to help 'm. I hope they'll contract a nasty computer virus that will never allow them to switch to another operating system but Windows for all eternity.

I still can't be bothered answering questions every day, though. I'm sure I've typed so many characters now that you could string 'm all together and cover at least half the world with 'm. I'm not going to cover the other half of the equator as well.

Goody bye!

GX1_Man

« Reply #32 on: January 05, 2006, 10:01:17 AM »

Figured it out in 0.2 seconds years ago.

I once put a plastic crow decoy on top of the garage to stop birds migrating over it and to keep Bull finches from eating all the cherry buds. Roof - Bird.

Ja weh (slang) (yes mate) sounds like Yah weh, sounds like Yahweh.

Jesu sounds like J'ai su (I have known)(knowledge)(carnal knowledge)(knowledge as in Taxi driver) J'avais su sounds like Yahweh su.

Roofvogel = Bird of prey

The words are interchangable too...

The Lunatic is in your head. Care for a poison wafer? Pluto = poison dwarf = plutonium.

Diet of Worms Piet?

So you can go 'fishing'.  >:(

I've just got to ask, Mac. How are you related to Merlin? This is schizophrenic babble. Not cute, not intelligent, not relevant, not anything normal.

There's your honest feedback for the year. Let's stick to computers now rather than your rants against reality. You make really good sense when you stay on topic.

« Last Edit: January 05, 2006, 10:03:05 AM by GX1_Man »

GX1_Man

« Reply #33 on: January 05, 2006, 10:17:08 AM »
You would have to understand King Crimson, the "Court of the Crimson King", 21st Century schizoid man, half and half, pork sausages, link hogthrob, pigs in space, plus the red and black, scarlet pimpernel, schizophrenia that is some types of religion and all the rest of the mumbo-jumbo nonsense.

Just because you don't (?) doesn't mean that I don't.

Just because you do, doesn't mean that it's real.

But let's get back to computers......
« Last Edit: January 05, 2006, 10:21:02 AM by GX1_Man »

Blackberry

Adviser
  • For those with wings, fly to your dreams.
    « Reply #34 on: January 05, 2006, 11:34:57 AM »
    Yah Weh isn't Dutch, you idiot. Haven't you got a pope to assassinate?

I'm a guy pretending to be Roofvogel even though that's Dutch for Raptor.

Sjeesh, I was wondering if you people were ever going to figure it out.  >:(

JAH WEH, IS DUTCH? how can you know that, IT MEANS: yes hé. it's just a dialect you stupid fool, in correct dutch it should be "ja hoor", but it still stays ducht, you fool
    Everybody knows you can't click here. But I know you will try it :)