Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: HURRY HURRY  (Read 2381 times)

Tricksta

HURRY HURRY
« on: January 07, 2006, 02:20:19 PM »
MY COMPUTER SAYS IT LOST MY PROFILE THATI"LL MAKE A TEMPORARY ONE FOR ME. should I JUST TAKE IT TO THE SHOP, it's been givin' me problems aafter problems. if anyone knows how to get into the computer itself. pleasee tell me. so I know what to do. it keeps resetin' by itself as well... that's what I noticed.. I know I gotta re-formatt now.. but I'm on my aunt's computer... Pleaaaaaaaase hurry

dl65

• R.I.P.

• Prodigy

Re: HURRY HURRY
    « Reply #1 on: January 07, 2006, 02:41:30 PM »
    Tricksta.......  Well based on all the issues your having .....perhaps taking it to someone who knows what their doing might be the best way to go.......
    I suggest this because you have been asked several time to tell us the info on your machine......
    For example ........ make and model . What is the capacity of the hard drive ( drives ) and how much free space do you have left on these drives .

How much Ram isinstalled .

What operating system ( you may have provided this )

What did you do in the registry ?

please answer the questions or we cant assist you ........... Unfortunately we dont have a resident mind reader and the forums OUIJA Board is broken .......from over use.

dl65  ::)

If you don't know the answer, it isn't a dumb question.

Tricksta

« Reply #2 on: January 07, 2006, 02:51:47 PM »
    lol... my bad... you got a messanger this would be alot easier, so I know how to show you this and that....

As far as Ram I don't know... Computer Model...

Gateway

that doesn't help?

Tell me how to find all the info you need... I'm not actually a computer genius or else, I wouldn't be askin' for help correct?

« Last Edit: January 07, 2006, 02:53:25 PM by Tricksta »

GX1_Man

« Reply #3 on: January 07, 2006, 04:09:19 PM »
    Everest Home Edition free here:

http://www.majorgeeks.com/download4181.html

If it won't run that long, try the BIOS boot screen - whatever key combination it shows at startup - before the Windows logo.

If it is a Gateway it may have a model # on the outside - 710G, etc.