Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: Need suggestions on network tutorials for customers!!  (Read 4255 times)

ishaanmine

Topic Starter

• Experience: Beginner
    Need suggestions on network tutorials for customers!!
    « on: November 19, 2019, 07:21:48 AM »
    Hello all, so I'm second line network helpdesk. In our company we launched website for our customers where we gonna upload various tutorials. Main idea is to create tutorials in our native language because most of the customers don't understand english. But I'm out of ideas what kind of tutorials should I create related to network. I already created various VPN tutorials which we offer for customers, how to check your internal ip address, mac address and so on. So maybe anyone can suggest anything more?

DaveLembke

Sage
    • Certifications: List
    • Computer: Specs
    • Experience: Expert
    Re: Need suggestions on network tutorials for customers!!
    « Reply #1 on: November 19, 2019, 06:18:13 PM »
    What is it that your company sells to customers?

And from a support desk standpoint usually the customers themselves are a good indication of where tutorials are needed. If customers haven't come to you with a problem then its probably not worth the time to make a tutorial on something that they aren't requesting help with. However if your support is getting calls from customers for a specific issue then tutorials that cover those issues are a better use of company time and money to help the customers.