Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: paging in excel  (Read 3075 times)

billgates

paging in excel
« on: January 26, 2006, 01:30:30 AM »
Someone, please help me with this task - How do i make more than one page in an excel sheet. Answers needed urgently from the gurus in the forum. thanks.

dl65

• R.I.P.

• Prodigy

Re: paging in excel
    « Reply #1 on: January 26, 2006, 02:06:14 AM »
    billgates....Not 100% sure what it is you want to do , but it sounds like you wish to have a number of sheets showing up down at the bottom. For example if you open up excel ...I think it will show ( down at the bottom ) Sheet 1 , 2 and 3 ....with one being active .... If you want more than that , click on ...INSERT /WORKSHEET and presto another one has been added . If you want to rename the sheets to something else...... right click on ...for example sheet 1 and select rename ......

dl65  ::)
    If you don't know the answer, it isn't a dumb question.

Rob Pomeroy

Prodigy

• Systems Architect
      • Me
    • Experience: Expert
    « Reply #2 on: January 26, 2006, 02:28:28 AM »
    If by "page" you mean "printed page", it's all in the printer settings.  You can manually insert page breaks (i.e. hive off a section of each sheet for printing) or let Excel automatically choose page breaks.

Hint: large spreadsheets are never going to print well.
    Only able to visit the forums sporadically, sorry.

Geek & Dummy - honest news, reviews and howtos

Michael

Adviser
      • Experience: Experienced
      « Reply #3 on: January 27, 2006, 07:56:23 AM »
      I think robpomeroy made the guess because he mention "in a worksheet" not "in a workbook".
      But maybe he doedn't even know the difference?