Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: Need advice  (Read 9257 times)

itmanager

Topic Starter

• Experience: Experienced
    Need advice
    « on: June 15, 2020, 10:06:36 AM »
    hello friend
    First of all i want to say something about myself. I completed BCA MCA in 2011 from IGNOU. I worked as IT Manager in govt. sector for five years. I was working on department's MIS software.  After that i joined new job as Sr. Secondary Teacher in state govt. Along doing this job i want to do work from home for extra earnings. So my humble request to u pls give me some advice regarding which programming language i should learn, which field i should try, which work suited for me.

with regards
    Pankaj kumar
    [email protected]

XPLock75

• Experience: Familiar
      Re: Need advice
      « Reply #1 on: June 24, 2020, 02:40:59 AM »
      Hello!

I had similar questions myself when I started learning programming. The choice of programming language depends largely on what you want to do as aside job. I guess of one of the easiest and fastest options will be to become front-end developer because you can find freelance projects easily and you need to know only HTML, CSS, JavaScript.

But I would recommend you to watch several videos on Youtube about different programming languages.
      Many people recommend Python as it's quite logical and can be used in different spheres. You can then you it for data analysis apart from 'programming'

You won't know unless you try