Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: Windows 10 Desktop turns off not long after logging in.  (Read 2146 times)

mortikiaa

Topic Starter

• Experience: Familiar
    Windows 10 Desktop turns off not long after logging in.
    « on: January 26, 2021, 05:32:15 PM »
    So basically i installed Diablo 3 and then my PC froze and shut off, when it came back on, the computer was incredibly slow and eventually turns off after i turn it on for a bit. i managed to boot it up in safe mode to delete the files and it was able to stay on for a bit then i ended up getting the WHEA bluescreen and it "restarts" my computer but instead shuts it off.

After it happens, if i turn it on, it turns off before i can even type in my password. Can anyone please help?

Lisa_maree

Mentor
    • My first real computer
      • Yes
    • Experience: Expert
    Re: Windows 10 Desktop turns off not long after logging in.
    « Reply #1 on: January 26, 2021, 09:09:23 PM »
    A WHEA Uncorrectable Error is normally hardware failure. You don't say what computer this is. Some manufactures have diagnostics built in to test the hardware which you could run to test particularly the Hard drive.

Keeping on trying to get windows to boot without diagnosing the problem is a bad idea.

Did you use add/remove programs to un install Diablo 3?
    You have not lived today until you have done something for someone who can never repay you.”
    ― John Bunyan