Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: helppppppppppp! computer freezing!  (Read 2264 times)

manumascot07

helppppppppppp! computer freezing!
« on: February 05, 2006, 12:02:32 PM »
Hi my name is Tanya and I really need help with my computer and fast! My computer keeps freezing on me all the time like every 15 minutes and I can get no coursework done or anything and I have really big important orals coming up and I need the computer to search the net. I don't know whats wrong with it. An engineer came out and put a new motherboard in it and it worked for a while then my net stopped working then I got my net fixed and my computer started freezing again please i really need help! I am about to break it with anger if it freezes on me once more! Please help xoxox Txx
« Last Edit: February 05, 2006, 12:20:37 PM by manumascot07 »

GX1_Man

Re: helppppppppppp!
« Reply #1 on: February 05, 2006, 12:21:59 PM »
Have a read here:

http://www.computerhope.com/cgi-bin/yabb/YaBB.cgi?num=1133458168

Posting a few details about your system, operating system, etc would be helpful too!  ;)

manumascot07

Re: helppppppppppp! computer freezing!
« Reply #2 on: February 05, 2006, 12:58:08 PM »
Hi I ain't got a clue what half that stuff is! all I know about my computer is that its a Packard Bell bought last christmas, it has intel inside celeron (whatever that is). It has a sticker at the top saying Ecology Energy Emissions Ergonomics TCO 99. My mate has the exact same computer and hers works great. Do you think I should just get another Engineer out or what please help xoxox Txx

GX1_Man

Re: helppppppppppp! computer freezing!
« Reply #3 on: February 05, 2006, 02:28:01 PM »
Yes, it sounds like the solution is beyond you.   ::)