Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: How To Keep Time With Javascript When Gaming  (Read 35339 times)

casse2go

Topic Starter

Hopeful
  • Don't feel bad...I'm lost too.
    How To Keep Time With Javascript When Gaming
    « on: July 25, 2021, 06:02:51 AM »
    Hello, with the loss of Adobe Flash I have been relegated to suing Javascript to play games online. I am currently playing "Terranigma" by enix. There is a game within that game where to win you must beat or equal a certain amount in a certain time. However, the person to beat eats more than two times faster than I can press the control keys. Is there anything I can do to set the Java to slow that clock? Can you tell me why using my supposed gaming keyboard, (Lenovo) I am less than half his speed. By the time I get one bowl of noodles down, the other guy(game eater) has downed 4 bowls of noodles. By the time the clock reaches the prescribed 30 seconds limit I have only 15 or so bowls.

Please tell me if there is something I can do, keeping in mind, I am techy challenged. Be safe. Masks up. Get vaccinated.
    If you say, "I can", you're right. If you say, "I can't", you're also right.