Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: I need in the help  (Read 1920 times)

Luz

I need in the help
« on: February 08, 2006, 09:00:00 AM »
Hello! My name is Lyuba. I live in Kiev (Ukraine). I study as the designer of an interior and very much I need in a computer or notebook for effective training. Unfortunately my incomes does not suffice on his purchase. Can at you there is an old computer or notebook which is not necessary for you? I can pay delivery. I shall be very grateful for any help! Mine E-mail: [email protected]

T-Chai

Re: I need in the help
« Reply #1 on: February 08, 2006, 04:27:57 PM »
Well You dont really want just a s**tty PC. ( BEcause you know how old stuff works )

In England we have Computers Fair where people sell there old computer for 10 - 50GB ( WIndows NT, 95, 98 &sec version)
Yep with monitors and every thing ecept for a Speakers. ( You can still play doom or DUNE )  ;) well i dont really think there is one in Ukraine, is there?
Again i in England have CARBOOTSALE that sale nearly everythings but OLD and sometime NEW, some place sell PC for just 15GB
Try seaching for some market.
Well i dont thing any members in here is going through the hassel.
I would Sell my Win98 but i gave the PC to one of my family.
Try Ebay.com

T-Chai

« Reply #2 on: February 09, 2006, 11:42:31 AM »
GB means Pound
I write this becasue i havent set the US keyboard mapping to UK

R0SS

« Reply #3 on: February 09, 2006, 02:46:03 PM »
I would go on www.ebay.com

R0SS

Pavane

« Reply #4 on: February 10, 2006, 03:48:47 PM »
GB means Pound
I write this becasue i havent set the US keyboard mapping to UK

GB means Grande Bretagne or Great Britain as it is the biggest (of greatest size) of the islands off the French coast of Brittany (Bretagne) all other islands in this area being smaller.

This is the 'pound' sign [highlight]£[/highlight] which comes from the Lire.

Lire or Livre anglais.
« Last Edit: February 13, 2006, 11:39:15 AM by Pavane »