Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: Corsair Fan Flickering Problem  (Read 14551 times)

berwea

Topic Starter

Starter

• Experience: Beginner
    Corsair Fan Flickering Problem
    « on: October 16, 2021, 08:00:42 PM »
    Hi,

I have 3 fans from Corsair, the LL RGB Fan series to be specific. I have had the problem that the rgb on these are flickering and that the iCUE software doesnt work. I have been in contact with support but all they have told me is to delete other softwares that may interfere. This hasnt worked and now they sent me a replacement that I just installed without any success. The light is flickering and sometimes shuts off, I have tried switching the usb connection that I use but that didnt work either, so now I dont know what to do.

I have a feeling this is somewhere in the hardware because when I hit the computer the light sometimes go to the right color, like they got a connection, and sometimes shuts off or goes into this random color shifting thats not what I had selected in the software program.

I have a gigabyte b450m ds3h if thats to any help.

Would be very grateful for any help!

Thanks in advance for your help.

berwea

Topic Starter

Starter

• Experience: Beginner
      Re: Corsair Fan Flickering Problem
      « Reply #1 on: November 09, 2021, 05:50:16 AM »
      Hi,

I have 3 fans from Corsair, the LL RGB Fan series to be specific. I have had the problem that the rgb on these are flickering and that the iCUE software doesnt work. I have been in contact with support but all they have told me is to delete other softwares that may interfere. This hasnt worked and now they sent me a replacement that I just installed without any success. The light is flickering and sometimes shuts off, I have tried switching the usb connection that I use but that didnt work either, so now I dont know what to do.

I have a feeling this is somewhere in the hardware because when I hit the computer the light sometimes go to the right color, like they got a connection, and sometimes shuts off or goes into this random color shifting thats not what I had selected in the software program.

I have a gigabyte b450m ds3h if thats to any help.

Would be very grateful for any help!

Thanks in advance for your help.

Thank you.