Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: My Kids Computer wont shut down  (Read 6767 times)

Fed

• Sage
    • Experience: Experienced
    Re: My Kids Computer wont shut down
    « Reply #15 on: February 15, 2006, 08:16:02 PM »
    You have a defect linda lange :D

linda_lange

« Reply #16 on: February 16, 2006, 07:55:15 AM »
    I think you can't figure out what's wrong with it so your playing the blame game. I was just trying to cover all the bases so it be easier to pinpoint the problem. But it's clear you don't know. I will look for help elsewhere thankyou.

soybean

Genius
    • The first soybean ever to learn the computer.
    • Computer: Specs
    • Experience: Experienced
    « Reply #17 on: February 16, 2006, 08:09:43 AM »
    "... the blame game".  No.  I'm saying we can't move forward with this until you are willing to accept that the problem is your computer, not the monitor.  If you're trying to "cover all the bases", well, I haven't seen that so far.  You've been stuck on one base, the monitor.  

I don't know whether I can fix the problem.  The forum is about people helping people.  If I can't come up with the solution, then maybe someone else can.   But, an open mind and some clear thinking and communicating are needed, whether here or in any other forum, in order for progress to occur.  

"But it's clear you don't know."  Wrong.  You don't know what I know because you haven't allowed the discussion to continue beyond the notion that you have a monitor problem.
    « Last Edit: February 16, 2006, 09:17:54 AM by soybean »