Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: Geforce2 64mb Tv out problem  (Read 2430 times)

Vini

Geforce2 64mb Tv out problem
« on: August 14, 2004, 01:04:42 PM »
 ???  I have i little problem . My mom buy a crapy 1ghz comp with a 32 mb geforce 2 .. she repaire once for a problem and i realize the dude change my videocard for a tnt2 .i was lik WT!"#!!"$#!"$ so my mom came back to the dude and get a new video card free a Geforce 2 64 mb i was like WT!"#!#"$% cuz i never saw be4 a geforce 2 with 64 mb . but i just found out that i have 2 extra plug on my video card but i cant know if its a tv-out stuff cuz never saw be4 and i dont have the box of the video card or manuel so i cant find and i dont wana go to radio-shack or other place and buy a f!ck?ng " fil " at 15 $ to see that i cant plug that ... but i already have a " fil " that i can plug from video card to tv but nothing apen i wanted to know if i need a program to see comp on tv or wt$ can help me ...

Vini

Re: Geforce2 64mb Tv out problem
« Reply #1 on: August 14, 2004, 01:06:50 PM »
sry i forget to tell u sry for my bad english ...

merlin_2

« Reply #2 on: August 14, 2004, 02:04:29 PM »
you failed to mention the operating system you intend to use this graphics card on?

Raptor

« Reply #3 on: August 15, 2004, 04:25:15 AM »
Reading your post you very much remind me of those 80's surf movies..

I assume you have installed the latest drivers for your videocard?

Take a look around on Nvidia's website, there's bound to be a useful guide concerning TV Out's.