Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: Embarrassing Question...  (Read 33357 times)

Rob Pomeroy

Prodigy

• Systems Architect
    • Me
  • Experience: Expert
Re: Grossly crass.
« Reply #90 on: February 28, 2006, 03:46:51 AM »
I was not addressing you.
Apparently Mac is confusing this public forum with a private telephone call.  He is also confusing "leaving" with "staying" and "cheerio" with "hello".

Easily done.   ::)
Only able to visit the forums sporadically, sorry.

Geek & Dummy - honest news, reviews and howtos

ComputerTech

Re: Embarrassing Question...
« Reply #91 on: March 02, 2006, 12:33:43 AM »
Hey, if you need a quick one shot kind of approach, try privacy eraser http://www.privacyeraser.com/.  Unfortunately it's a shareware program but it gets the job done right.  It helped me remove over 6GB of useless junk stored by my multiple browsers and many of my application histories too.  Worse case scenario, you can always buy paper and save yourself from trouble. ;D

ihatelag

Re: Embarrassing Question...
« Reply #92 on: March 02, 2006, 02:43:49 AM »
Use Evidence Eraser it really helps, it goes right down to the hidden files and takes them out as well as encrypting the data at DOD level!! So try it out for free for a month, you will be surprised at the results.
It takes care of email history, internet history and hidden stored registery which holds the information, as well as the locations where the cops look for stuff.