Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: Shockwave player  (Read 2643 times)

fatherbarefoot

Shockwave player
« on: March 04, 2006, 08:51:14 AM »
Hi, ebody, does ne body know why I cant download the new flash player? I have checked firewall and all that crap and even downloaded acrobat reader 10 with a trans. rate of 350Kbs. When I try to get shockwave,my trans.rate goes down to 1.5 Kbs!! Can ne body help???

soybean

Genius
  • The first soybean ever to learn the computer.
  • Computer: Specs
  • Experience: Experienced
Re: Shockwave player
« Reply #1 on: March 04, 2006, 09:50:20 AM »
acrobat reader 10 hasn't been invented yet.  So, you did not download it.  The latest version is 7.0.7.  

fatherbarefoot

« Reply #2 on: March 05, 2006, 04:25:36 AM »
the issue i have is to down load shockwave player!!!!!

hernan

« Reply #3 on: March 05, 2006, 01:19:21 PM »
Why don't you try this: go to http://www.shockwave.com/ and start playing a game; then when the message appears informing that you need to download the last version of shockwave, do it.

It worked for me with every new shockwave version.

rockerest

Hopeful
    • Yes
  • Experience: Experienced
« Reply #4 on: March 06, 2006, 07:25:44 PM »
The latest version of shockwave is 10.  Perhaps you did actually download it, and just thought you downloaded Acrobat.  Try finding the file and installing it.

-rock
In general, the PEBKAC.  Whether it's now or was three weeks ago, the PEBKAC.
Unsafe browsing and general computer / internet illiteracy IS the users problem.  Don't have sex if you don't know how to use a condom.
Also, there are 10 types of people in the world, those who understand binary, and those who don't.