Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: Want PhoneDeck freeware or shareware  (Read 2648 times)

flashygram

Want PhoneDeck freeware or shareware
« on: March 14, 2006, 10:05:28 PM »
Either the site has changed since I last visited or maybe it's because I have a new computer, but I'm having a little trouble navagating so please bare with me.  My old computer had a freeware or shareware program called PhoneDeck that I used constantly.  It was not transferred to my new computer and I can't seem to get it downloaded from anywhere I've gone.  I searched google and found out about phone deck but cannot seem to get it to download.  Anyone can help?  Thanks!  Flashygram

dl65

• R.I.P.

• Prodigy

Re: Want PhoneDeck freeware or shareware
    « Reply #1 on: March 14, 2006, 10:31:18 PM »
     flashygram.......
    http://www.freedownloadscenter.com/Information_Management/Contact_Management_Tools/PhoneDeck.html   ...... Well , I just downloaded it with no problems ...... just go to the link above , scroll down and click the d/L link ....... you will be directed to the download page ....... you will be prompted to d/l it with their D/L manager ....... dont use it choose to D/l it with your browser ........

dl65  ::)
    « Last Edit: March 14, 2006, 10:32:35 PM by dl65 »
    If you don't know the answer, it isn't a dumb question.

flashygram

Re: Want PhoneDeck freeware or shareware
    « Reply #2 on: March 15, 2006, 12:45:05 AM »
    WOW - Thank you so much.  I have it downloaded and am working with it.  I've also put the site in my favorites for future use.  Thank you again!

Flashy