Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: Adobe Premiere Export issue  (Read 2643 times)

fatali

Adobe Premiere Export issue
« on: March 26, 2006, 02:53:11 PM »
I have use of Premiere both here at home, and at school. Here at home, I want to export my finished timelines as WMVs to send via email for review. At school, I've been able to save to WMV just fine in Premiere, but not here at home. I don't even see the option to export as WMV here.  I know for a fact that the version of Premiere I'm using here is the same as that at the school and I've done all the updates I can.  Both the system at school and my home system are running Windows XP and use Adobe Premiere 6.0  Any ideas?  (Yes, I know I can import the AVIs into Movie Maker and then export to WMV. I have done that, but for some reason the files don't play. The audio goes fine, but the image is frozen. And yes, I have updated Media Player as well.) I only have SP1 at the moment. Stuck on a dial up connection for the time being and haven't had time to wait for SP2 to download. I'll probably order the CD or see if someone I know has it.