Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: Colors and pictures wrong on net....Please HELP!!  (Read 10390 times)

GX1_Man

Re: Colors and pictures wrong on net....Please HEL
« Reply #15 on: April 19, 2006, 08:23:12 PM »
Belarc is helpful and can show much of the hardware but NOT if a driver is needed and is not installed, as in this case. Everest will tell you the exact video card, whether a driver is present or not. It's free right here:

http://www.majorgeeks.com/download.php?det=4181

It can also ID your motherboard so we can see some characteristics or even the make and model number of it, as you haven't posted any info like this.  ;)

Also, sometimes an AGP card will be ID'ed as a standard PCI card when no drivers are present in Belard (and in Windows Device Manager).
« Last Edit: April 19, 2006, 08:27:28 PM by GX1_Man »

Broncos

Re: Colors and pictures wrong on net....Please HEL
« Reply #16 on: April 30, 2006, 08:29:53 PM »
Just wanted to let everyone know, I took your advice and bought a graphics card.  It's a 3d Fuzion GeForce MX4000 128MB DDR.  I got it on amazon for $30.00.  I just got done installing it, and it solved my problem.  All colors and pictures are very sharp and vibrant.  Thanks to all of you who assisted me.

Broncos