Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: Outlook Question  (Read 2358 times)

IT-Guy

Outlook Question
« on: May 03, 2006, 12:37:19 PM »
You know how in Outllook you can add signatures to your e-mail... well, why doesn't the signature show up when sending a file as an attachment?  Example:  Goto the file you want to send, then right click, send to, mail recipient...  It opens a new message with your attachment, but doesn't insert your signature??  I've checked all the options to send and reply with signature.. but I can't get it to put the signature in with my attachment.  Of course I already know how to add it manually, but I want it to insert it automatically.

thanks.

soybean

Genius
  • The first soybean ever to learn the computer.
  • Computer: Specs
  • Experience: Experienced
Re: Outlook Question
« Reply #1 on: May 03, 2006, 01:02:24 PM »
Well, I can confirm that my system is working the same as yours.  So, apparently Outlook won't do that and you'll just have to manually insert the signature or open a regular new message panel, which would automatically include your signature, and then insert your attachment.  You might also customize your Outlook toolbar to include a Signature button.  It will save one click, compared to going through the Insert menu.

IT-Guy

Re: Outlook Question
« Reply #2 on: May 03, 2006, 02:07:16 PM »
LOL... He he he.. I like that... "Save one click"

OK.. thanks for checking.