Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: AGP size  (Read 2623 times)

yumidez

AGP size
« on: April 28, 2006, 01:26:57 PM »
 :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o

Can somebody tell me if there's a command from ms-dos that I can use to check the size of my AGP card, I don't have a OS on my computer, I need to check several AGP's  to see what size they are, or if I can check it from BIOs.

GX1_Man

Re: AGP size
« Reply #1 on: April 28, 2006, 06:37:07 PM »
Get the FCC number from the card and go look for drivers, or look it up at driverguide.com

yumidez

« Reply #2 on: May 03, 2006, 12:58:44 PM »
 ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
Thank you, I'll try and see if this works.

yumidez

« Reply #3 on: May 03, 2006, 01:27:40 PM »
Can somebody tell me if there's a command from ms-dos that I can use to check the size of my AGP card, I don't have a OS on my computer, I need to check several AGP's  to see what size they are, or if I can check it from BIOs.  

dl65

• R.I.P.

• Prodigy

« Reply #4 on: May 03, 2006, 01:38:36 PM »
     yumidez....  First of all there is no reason to be posting the same question twice in the same thread ......... Now then....... I'm not a DOS person ........
    If it was me looking for that info, I would be opening up the case , removing the card and getting the card manufacturers name and the model numer of it ....again off the card and then do a quick google for the info you need.  BTW ...didn't GX1_Man suggest something similar ?

dl65  ::)
    If you don't know the answer, it isn't a dumb question.

GX1_Man

« Reply #5 on: May 03, 2006, 04:35:06 PM »
    You can also insert the card and see if the info you need is displayed onscreen when the machine begins the POST.

Of course if you're going to insert the card you could just look closely at the writing on it instead.