Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: Second Part of my problems.  (Read 4811 times)

teasley

Second Part of my problems.
« on: August 27, 2004, 08:37:08 AM »
About a week ago I was on the web.  I got an error report and my computer shut down.  When I logged back on the Internet Explorer was empty.  I keep going through the process to install it and get it back running but before I get done with my settings they  change, error reports pop up and you know the rest.  I changed out my mouse but still have problems with it roaming where ever it wants.  My Application Manager has been cleaned out and could not recover it through systems.  I have uninstalled and installed my firewall, internet firewall, did system recoveries, and still the same results. However, I am able to stay on the net right now because I have made several accounts with differnt passwords and what ever my problem is has not found me here.  Oh!  I have been locked out of my Control Pannel and I can not make changes or check reports because I have been bumped from computer supervisor.  Please  Help !!!!  I have been up all night trying to fix this problem so I can start on a project due for class yesterday. ??? ??? ::)
Teresa

Raptor

Re: Second Part of my problems.
« Reply #1 on: August 27, 2004, 09:46:38 AM »
Did you download the latest security updates? Did the error give you 60 (sixty) seconds before shutting down?