Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: Nero Express  (Read 2293 times)

tdk99

Nero Express
« on: June 03, 2006, 04:27:56 AM »
I have had and used Nero Express to burn CD's for over a year now and have had no problems until now.  However, Now when I try to Add a song title from the songs saved on my computer I keep getting a message that says "The File Format is not supported".  Anybody have any idea as to what is wrong here?  Your help will be much appreciated.  Thanks.

GX1_Man

Re: Nero Express
« Reply #1 on: June 03, 2006, 06:34:32 AM »
Uninstall and reinstall the software. I predict that will fix it assuming no other changes have been made to the system. What preceeded this error?

tdk99

« Reply #2 on: June 03, 2006, 09:54:33 AM »
How do I uninstall Nero Express?  I tried the Windows uninstaller and Nero is not on the list of programs that I can uninstall.  I looked but could not find an uninstaller on Nero Express.  Is there another way to uninstall?  I tried installing Nero Express over the top of the existing but it asks me if I want to delete the old Nero, I click yes and then it gives me an error that Nero can't open because it was interrupted.  Help!

tdk99

« Reply #3 on: June 03, 2006, 09:55:54 AM »
I think the reason this problem occurred is that I had to do a scanreg / restore on my system.  After the restore, Nero no longer worked.

dl65

• R.I.P.

• Prodigy

« Reply #4 on: June 03, 2006, 02:12:36 PM »
     tdk99......
    How do I uninstall Nero Express?  I tried the Windows uninstaller and Nero is not on the list of programs that I can uninstall.

Is your Nero Express a stand alone app or is it part of Nero Suite ?
    If thats the case , just dig out your Nero Suite cd and reinstall it or just select to reinstall Nero Express .

dl65  ::)
    If you don't know the answer, it isn't a dumb question.