Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: WMP10 Album Info Help  (Read 2645 times)

brian_191

WMP10 Album Info Help
« on: June 05, 2006, 09:13:07 PM »
I need help. I just got a new laptop about 10 days ago, a Dell E1505. Intel Dual Core processor T2400, 1 Gig of RAM, 256MB ATI Video card, just to give you an idea. I transfered all of my music from my sister computer on to here using a Jump Drive, everything is fine. I put a CD into the laptop, WMP loads fine but when I go to rip, no album information shows up. I search for Album Info and it finds the CD automatically. I hit finish to apply the information to the tracks that I am about to Rip and either nothing happens or it freezes up. This is frustrating to say the least as it works like a charm on my sister's desktop. Any suggestions? I could try reinstalling it but that should be a last resort. Thanks for any help.

Brian

Gizmo73

Intermediate

• We do only what we are meant to do
    Re: WMP10 Album Info Help
    « Reply #1 on: June 06, 2006, 06:58:38 PM »
    Have you tried more than 1 CD?

Gizmo73

brian_191

Re: WMP10 Album Info Help
    « Reply #2 on: June 06, 2006, 08:16:31 PM »
    Yes, I have. The thing is, the program will show the CD cover and all of the tracks for the CD, it just won't apply the information to the tracks that are ripped. I don't know what is wrong, unless the program is just missing a file or something.

Brian