Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: not logical...  (Read 2302 times)

Dead_reckon

not logical...
« on: July 20, 2006, 08:00:51 AM »
ok, so, heres the prob, i tryed to log into my account on this computer, and this is what happend:

i type my password in correctly (no caps) and it says 'this user has been locked, please contact your sytem administrator' so i restart, and it doesnt show my user acount on my computer (my account is named Dead Reckon) but instead it simply loads this Admin account of which i didnt even know existed, (doesnt show up in the log in screen).

i did figure out why my account got locked, some how, over night (i was up till one in the morning) milk got spilled under, not on, or around, just under my keyboard and left speaker (i dont yet know if my keyboard is salvigable, had to use a spare i had laying around)... now, what i dont get is just how in the heck milk appears over night... i did not have any milk in here, nor did i spill anything (and thankfully, none 'appeared' in my computer). i mean, for christs sake! the only one home besides me is my dad, he woulndt have done it, thats what baffels me the most, how did it get there...? this is no joke people, laugh if you want, but i am not kidding anyone, this is beyond strange... its just... not logical... man... its TOO EARLY for phantom milk to be ruining my day!

EDIT: i cannot access my account (dead reckon) and i cant access my files... i need to find a way to unlock my account
« Last Edit: July 20, 2006, 08:09:30 AM by Dead_reckon »

Dead_reckon

Re: not logical...
« Reply #1 on: July 20, 2006, 08:58:39 AM »
i got onto my account (used the "switch users" option) once i got on my account i restarted, and it fixed its self, as for the milk, i am still confused about that

soybean

Genius
  • The first soybean ever to learn the computer.
  • Computer: Specs
  • Experience: Experienced
« Reply #2 on: July 20, 2006, 10:49:24 AM »
Sightings of stray cows in the area have been reported.

Dead_reckon

« Reply #3 on: July 20, 2006, 02:08:11 PM »
Sightings of stray cows in the area have been reported.

LMFAO!  ;D

no i am beginning to belive my dad did it (not logical, but, he doesnt seem suprised about milk appearing, and when i told him about it, he is like "you did have a bowl of cearal last night" but i had that sitting in my bed, so, honestly, the only way the milk could have got there was is somone dumped it from my cereal bowl)

soybean

Genius
  • The first soybean ever to learn the computer.
  • Computer: Specs
  • Experience: Experienced
« Reply #4 on: July 20, 2006, 02:54:59 PM »
Yeah, if it was a stray cow, you'd probably see, and maybe smell or step in  ;), some signs of their visit.   I'd guess either your dad wanted to get online for a bit, or, hmmm ..., do you ever sleepwalk?
« Last Edit: July 20, 2006, 02:55:42 PM by soybean »

Dead_reckon

« Reply #5 on: July 20, 2006, 03:46:13 PM »
Yeah, if it was a stray cow, you'd probably see, and maybe smell or step in  ;), some signs of their visit.   I'd guess either your dad wanted to get online for a bit, or, hmmm ..., do you ever sleepwalk?

no i dont sleepwalk, and this is my personal computer (no one knows the pass) its just odd that the milk got under, not in, or around, just under my keyboard and left speaker, not under my monitors, or computer, or mouse... and i highly doubt a cow can get in my room, or milk its self for that matter

GX1_Man

« Reply #6 on: July 20, 2006, 03:49:24 PM »
Milk virus. Update AVG.

Dead_reckon

« Reply #7 on: July 20, 2006, 03:56:26 PM »
Milk virus. Update AVG.

lmao... i HOPE it isnt my computer genorating milk... if it is, it may generate somthing worse next time... (please not zombies...)