Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: Rattling mouse?  (Read 5484 times)

Arc

Topic Starter

Hopeful

Rattling mouse?
    « on: June 26, 2006, 10:13:42 PM »
    my optical mouse is making a funny noise for some reason. I took it a part, but there is nothing moving in there that could be making the noise, which sptoped when I took it apart, but when I but it back together, with the screw in place tightly, the rattling came back. (run -on sentence) Anyways, someone have an idea what could be causing this? because I'm clueless here :-? :-? :-? lol

the mouse is a mitsumi, ps/2 optical scroll mouse

Thanks,

Viper

p.s. I hope it doesn't explode lol
    You've got to stop taking life so seriously;

or you'll never make it out alive

Track

Apprentice

Re: Rattling mouse?
      « Reply #1 on: June 26, 2006, 11:29:57 PM »
      You found the rattling mouse. Congratulations! You have won our swipstakes and are not eligable to be eligable for us to think abt maybe considering giving u a 5$ grand prize!

Listen to me very carefully, son! The mouse u have in ur hand is.. a bomb. Dont panic! It was created during the Cold War but Soviet head hunters in order to annihilate small children and teen-agers thus ending subsidasion for meat-by producs, causing the market to fluctuate so that they would be able to send their shiploads of bell-bottom trunks to the U.S. causing all men to become metrosexual wich would have given them the ability to take over the world! Now what u need to do.. is continue playing ur games, because as comunists they suck at making bombs. Have a nice day.

Yeh, looky here like u have a mighty big problem. Your combabulator is all fried up and the graveton generator alone cannot power the fusion core needed to keep all the tiny plastic pieces together. Now i might be able to fix it, but itll gonna cost u upwards of 500 dollars. Just like me poppy used to say - u gotta mind ur equipment.

Oh no, this death machine will kill us all! Your mouse has tainted our good name. The prophecy has come true, if u dont pray each day, the chicken god will make every PC accessory rattle. It is the rattle of evil! I implore u all, do not listen to th evil sound for it will doom us all!
      That's Right, I am a Graphics Card Expert!

Arc

Topic Starter

Hopeful

« Reply #2 on: June 27, 2006, 05:01:36 AM »
        Knew is was the comunists! lol I feel special now, I hvae a retarded mouse :D w00t w00t I know! maybe it needs a new muffler...  :P anyways I'm going to go do something else now, because my mouse is maikg fun of me, cause I'm a geek that is online too much ;D

Viper
        You've got to stop taking life so seriously;

or you'll never make it out alive

panboy

Adviser

• Its all just a twisted game of cat and mouse
          « Reply #3 on: June 27, 2006, 08:52:54 AM »
          Supper Glue is the best answer!!

just pour it in all the holes and you will never worry about your mouse again, and it will make a great paper weight
          Wields The Mighty Hammer of Computer Justice

Dead_reckon

« Reply #4 on: June 27, 2006, 10:45:50 AM »
          mitsumi eh...? i had an old quad speed mitsumi drive in my dell when my dad got it from a church sale... thing blew up, literally shot sparks, after that, i will not touch anything  under the name mitsumi
          « Last Edit: June 27, 2006, 10:46:14 AM by Dead_reckon »

Dead_reckon

« Reply #5 on: June 27, 2006, 10:47:17 AM »
          You found the rattling mouse. Congratulations! You have won our swipstakes and are not eligable to be eligable for us to think abt maybe considering giving u a 5$ grand prize!

Listen to me very carefully, son! The mouse u have in ur hand is.. a bomb. Dont panic! It was created during the Cold War but Soviet head hunters in order to annihilate small children and teen-agers thus ending subsidasion for meat-by producs, causing the market to fluctuate so that they would be able to send their shiploads of bell-bottom trunks to the U.S. causing all men to become metrosexual wich would have given them the ability to take over the world! Now what u need to do.. is continue playing ur games, because as comunists they suck at making bombs. Have a nice day.

Yeh, looky here like u have a mighty big problem. Your combabulator is all fried up and the graveton generator alone cannot power the fusion core needed to keep all the tiny plastic pieces together. Now i might be able to fix it, but itll gonna cost u upwards of 500 dollars. Just like me poppy used to say - u gotta mind ur equipment.

Oh no, this death machine will kill us all! Your mouse has tainted our good name. The prophecy has come true, if u dont pray each day, the chicken god will make every PC accessory rattle. It is the rattle of evil! I implore u all, do not listen to th evil sound for it will doom us all!

dude, you need to lay off of the chronic man... or whatever your on...

homer

Expert
            « Reply #6 on: June 27, 2006, 05:33:08 PM »
            ^ lol ;D

)
                      (
                       )
              :P==*

Dead_reckon

« Reply #7 on: June 27, 2006, 07:41:26 PM »
            ^ lol ;D

)
                      (
                       )
              :P==*

translation?

Dead_reckon

« Reply #8 on: June 27, 2006, 07:43:12 PM »
            my optical mouse is making a funny noise for some reason. I took it a part, but there is nothing moving in there that could be making the noise, which sptoped when I took it apart, but when I but it back together, with the screw in place tightly, the rattling came back. (run -on sentence) Anyways, someone have an idea what could be causing this? because I'm clueless here :-? :-? :-? lol

the mouse is a mitsumi, ps/2 optical scroll mouse

Thanks,

Viper

p.s. I hope it doesn't explode lol

what is the noise? hi pitch? or what? and its a ps2 optical mouse? thats odd.. but then again.. my dad has a wireless optical ps2 mouse...

dl65

• R.I.P.

• Prodigy

« Reply #9 on: June 27, 2006, 07:46:51 PM »
              Viper .......... Why don't you do us all a favour and go buy a new mouse ........
              Problem solved ...... LOL .....

Wasn't that simple .

dl65  ::)
              If you don't know the answer, it isn't a dumb question.

Dead_reckon

« Reply #10 on: June 27, 2006, 07:49:08 PM »
              Viper .......... Why don't you do us all a favour and go buy a new mouse ........
              Problem solved ...... LOL .....

Wasn't that simple .

dl65  ::)

good idea  ;D

GX1_Man

« Reply #11 on: June 27, 2006, 08:06:44 PM »
              my dad has a wireless optical ps2 mouse...

That's even  stranger. Why would it be PS/2 if it's wireless? Usually that means no cord - USB or PS/2.

panboy

Adviser

• Its all just a twisted game of cat and mouse
                « Reply #12 on: June 28, 2006, 07:08:51 AM »
                Wireless mice all have little transceivers that plug in either to the USB or PS2 port, and do have some Wires.. the lieing bastards

Unless you have a bluethoot one with bluethoot in your laptop
                Wields The Mighty Hammer of Computer Justice

Dead_reckon

« Reply #13 on: June 28, 2006, 11:57:46 AM »
                Wireless mice all have little transceivers that plug in either to the USB or PS2 port, and do have some Wires.. the lieing bastards

Unless you have a bluethoot one with bluethoot in your laptop

what he said ^^^ the base transmitter thingy has to be plugged into PS2, its annoyin, its not plug n play, it requires a floppy to work

EDIT: the probably make blue tooth cards for computers... ill look on new egg... they seem to have everything...

EDIT to the EDIT: i didnt really look much, but i didnt see anything under the add on cards section... but i did see this really weird way around overclocking a mac: http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.asp?Item=N82E16815104705

yet another EDIT: found a blue tooth\wireless card: http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.asp?Item=N82E16815104705
                « Last Edit: June 28, 2006, 12:28:37 PM by Dead_reckon »