Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: Fans turn on rapidly every 30 sec. during game.  (Read 3600 times)

blindrabbit25

Fans turn on rapidly every 30 sec. during game.
« on: July 20, 2006, 04:00:42 PM »
I play Battlefield 2 and Cs 1.6 and everytime i play either game, the fans in my computer turn on really fast and for a split second the screen frezzes and the resumes the game. Its getting really annoying trying to play and have this going on every 30 seconds.
I know is not my computer becaus my specs exceed the minimum of BF2.

-Windows XP
- intel PT4 3.0 GHZ
- ATI Radeon 9550
- 1024MB  RAM
Someone please help :o

GX1_Man

Re: Fans turn on rapidly every 30 sec. during game
« Reply #1 on: July 20, 2006, 04:19:47 PM »
What are your system temps? Open it up and blow a fan in there and see if this makes a difference. WHat kind of case ventilation? Has it always been this way? If not, what has changed?

blindrabbit25

« Reply #2 on: July 20, 2006, 04:28:44 PM »
ill open up the side panel and see if makes any difference or maby ill have to put a mini fan blowing into the tower.

GX1_Man

« Reply #3 on: July 20, 2006, 04:46:08 PM »
You should do both, as I suggested.

death-of-dos

« Reply #4 on: July 23, 2006, 04:42:01 AM »
ever since i upgraded the ram in me laptop from 256 to 512mb my fans always start goin rapidly when the temp sensor on hard drive reads bout 60 celsius. and it aint difficult to get it to that either. transferrin data across the network is enough to push it to that.

GX1_Man

« Reply #5 on: July 23, 2006, 06:13:02 AM »
That's too bad. If we had some details and you posted a new thread instead of hijacking this one we could assist. This origianl poster may never be back, but your problems are entirely different and the solution can be too.  ;)